When all is said and done, home-buying is a personal choice. You have to be happy with what you are buying, and I’ll do everything I can to make that happen.
Even though it is a personal choice, while you are looking for your dream home, it’s great to have input from people you know on the homes you are considering! Or, you might have found an interesting home and want to share the details with a spouse or other person that will be living there. Last night I added a new feature to home search on my website to make that a little bit easier.
When you look at the details for any home on my website (you can test this by clicking on the home in the column to your left if you want to try it out), there are new buttons that appear just to the right of the main picture. Each of these buttons will allow you to share the details on this home with others. The buttons are:
- Facebook – Great for sharing with friends (link )
- Email – This button will open your default email program with an appropriate message that you can send to interested friends and family.
- Twitter – Posts a quick link to the home details (link )
- MySpace – Another popular site for sharing with friends (link )
- StumbleUpon – Good for sharing details with the world (link )
- Digg – Another good site for sharing with the world (link )
- Delicious – Bookmarks “on the web” (link )
- Reddit – Another site like Digg and StumbleUpon (link )
- Technorati – More popular for blog posts than home information (link )
For any of these services, you’ll need an account with them before you can post links. But, I’m guessing that you already have accounts on at least one of them.
Disclaimer: I’m not advocating or supporting any of these services. I know, however, that they are popular, and I want to help you out as much as I can.
You’ll also notice by looking below this line that I’ve added this capability to my blog posts as well. Enjoy, and remember that this is just one more thing that I do to make you glad that you have chosen me as your Realtor!