$124,900: 3034 Stillwater Landing #202, Urbana
Home Summary
See pictures of the home!
Floorplan showing where all of the rooms are
360° images of the home
Information about the area around the home (schools, stores, buslines, etc.)
Calculate Monthly Payments On This Home
Detailed information including room dimensions and more!
My Rating: 
Address: 3034 Stillwater Landing #202, Urbana, IL
Listing price: $124,900
Property Type: /Attached Single
Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 2 Full
Finished Sq. Footage: 1,150
Main Level Sq. Footage: 1,150
Garage: Attached
Year Built: 2012
Foundation: Crawlspace
Lot Size: CONDO [?]

Welcome to easy living in Stone Creek! A private stairway (not included in square footage) offers plenty of storage and leads you from the front door and spacious garage up to a balcony with sweeping views of trees and farmland (no neighbors across the way!). Enter into a lively open space that's better-than-new, with plantation blinds on every window, stainless steel appliances, curved oil-rubbed bronze shower rods, ceiling fans, and included high-efficiency washer and dryer! Trendy accent colors complement the neutral color palette and contemporary espresso-finish cabinetry in the kitchen and bathrooms. The dining area is separate, yet opens to both the kitchen and living room (with gas-starting fireplace) for easy entertaining. The plan can be ideal for a roommate arrangement, with a walk-in closet in each bedroom. The master suite boasts a private full bathroom and its own balcony access. Outside, enjoy the paved paths, ponds, golf course and nearby restaurant. Come visit today!
»  Vinyl Siding Exterior   »  2016 taxes: $3,755  
»  200+ Amp Service Electrical   »  Fireplace  
»  Dining Room   »  Vaulted/Cathedral Ceilings  
»  2nd Floor Laundry   »  Laundry Hook-Up in Unit  
»  Balcony  
Tell Others About This Home:
  • Facebook
  • E-mail this home to a friend!
  • Tweet This Home
  • StumbleUpon
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • Technorati
If you are interested in seeing this home, learning more about the area, or need to sell your home first, please email me or call me at (217) 239-7125.
$124,900: 3034 Stillwater Landing #202, Urbana