$289,900: 605 Main ST, Urbana
Home Summary
See pictures of the home!
Virtual Tour
Information about the area around the home (schools, stores, buslines, etc.)
Calculate Monthly Payments On This Home
Detailed information including room dimensions and more!
My Rating: 
Address: 605 Main Street, Urbana, IL
Listing price: $289,900
Property Type: Victorian/Detached Single
Bedrooms: 5
Bathrooms: 2 Full
Finished Sq. Footage: 3,315
Main Level Sq. Footage: 1,176
Upper Level Sq. Footage: 1,161
Basement Sq. Footage: 836
Garage: Detached
Year Built: 1890
Foundation: Brick
Lot Size: 99X139.75X33X22.75X66X162. [?]

This 1880-built Queen-Anne style Victorian beauty is awaiting its next owner! Enjoy large living and dining rooms with box-beam ceilings and beautiful stained-glass windows, which cast lovely rainbows with the morning light. The first-floor bedroom is conveniently close to the full bath. The spacious kitchen boasts a pantry AND a butler's pantry. Upstairs, enjoy four more bedrooms, one currently used as a dream remodeled office with built-ins. Ample storage space in the basement and walk-up attic (with tower!). Outside, relax on your wrap-around porch or unique 2nd-story balcony. The huge beautifully-landscaped yard includes a bonus "anti-squirrel fortress" with raised beds to keep your crops safe. Many updates: siding, gutters, roof, water heater, porch, painting, basement exercise room, exterior doors, trim, masonry, concrete walks, insulation, appliances, fixtures, blinds, solar-powered garage, and much more; move right in! Just a few blocks from campus, downtown Urbana, and parks.
»  Cedar Exterior   »  2016 taxes: $8,368  
»  Basement: Partially Finished   »  200+ Amp Service Electrical  
»  Dining Room   »  Hardwood Floors  
»  1st Floor Bedroom   »  1st Floor Full Bath  
»  Balcony   »  Porch  
Tell Others About This Home:
  • Facebook
  • E-mail this home to a friend!
  • Tweet This Home
  • StumbleUpon
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • Technorati
If you are interested in seeing this home, learning more about the area, or need to sell your home first, please email me or call me at (217) 239-7125.
$289,900: 605 Main ST, Urbana