$214,900: 2204 Briar Hill Drive, Champaign
Home Summary
See pictures of the home!
Floorplan showing where all of the rooms are
360° images of the home
Information about the area around the home (schools, stores, buslines, etc.)
Calculate Monthly Payments On This Home
Detailed information including room dimensions and more!
My Rating: 
Address: 2204 Briar Hill Drive, Champaign, IL
Listing price: $214,900
Property Type: /Attached Single
Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 2 Full, 1 Half
Finished Sq. Footage: 1,671
Main Level Sq. Footage: 868
Upper Level Sq. Footage: 803
Garage: Attached
Year Built: 1976
Foundation: Crawlspace
Lot Size: CONDO [?]

OPEN SUNDAY 10/15, 2-4! This completely move-in ready condo welcomes you with its great condition and panoramic golf course views! The foyer opens to the 2-story great room, complete with travertine floors, impressive fireplace flanked by built-in storage, and huge windows showcasing the resort-style views. The great room opens to the dining area with access to the deck. The kitchen boasts modern granite counters, premium cabinets with full-extension and slow-close drawers, and stainless steel appliances. Enjoy the updated powder room and a separate laundry room with handy sink. The large entry closet is conveniently located between the front and garage entrances. Upstairs, enjoy a light-filled master suite retreat, with a walk-in closet and huge shower in the master bath. Ceiling fans provide comfort in all three bedrooms. Located just up from Carle at the Fields and Windsor at the Crossing! The low monthly dues cover mowing, snow removal, landscaping, and exterior building insurance.
»  Vinyl Siding Exterior   »  2016 taxes: $3,275  
»  200+ Amp Service Electrical   »  Fireplace  
»  Dining Room   »  Vaulted/Cathedral Ceilings  
»  1st Floor Laundry   »  Laundry Hook-Up in Unit  
»  Deck  
Tell Others About This Home:
  • Facebook
  • E-mail this home to a friend!
  • Tweet This Home
  • StumbleUpon
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • Technorati
If you are interested in seeing this home, learning more about the area, or need to sell your home first, please email me or call me at (217) 239-7125.

Listing Agency: KELLER WILLIAMS-TREC
$214,900: 2204 Briar Hill Drive, Champaign