$74,900: 1502 Delmont Court #4, Urbana
Home Summary
See pictures of the home!
Floorplan showing where all of the rooms are
360° images of the home
Information about the area around the home (schools, stores, buslines, etc.)
Calculate Monthly Payments On This Home
Detailed information including room dimensions and more!
My Rating: 
Address: 1502 Delmont Court #4, Urbana, IL
Listing price: $74,900
Property Type: /Attached Single
Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 1 Full
Finished Sq. Footage: 844
Main Level Sq. Footage: 844
Garage: Detached
Year Built: 1942
Lot Size: 0 [?]

This 2-bedroom condo is ideally located on the bus line and close to the U of I campus, yet is in a quiet location. Hardwood floors and crown moulding lend an elegant feel to the space. The kitchen offers plenty of counter and cabinet space, an updated refrigerator, and a convenient dishwasher. Both bedrooms are large and one of them boasts two closets. The bathroom is updated, yet still maintains its charm with pretty mosaic tile. Fantastic layout, with two large closets in the foyer, as well as West-facing windows in the living room for plenty of afternoon natural light. Outside, a lovely patio is shaded by large trees and serves as a relaxing escape, with a grill at the ready. You also have a garage! There is also a private storage space in the basement of the building, near the washer and dryer. The comprehensive condo fee covers the use of the washer/dryer, the storage unit, water, heat, building maintenance, snow removal, landscaping, and garbage. Do not miss this one!
»  Brick Exterior   »  2016 taxes: $2,044  
»  Basement: Unfinished   »  100 Amp Service Electrical  
»  Dining Room   »  Hardwood Floors  
»  1st Floor Bedroom   »  1st Floor Full Bath  
»  Storage  
Tell Others About This Home:
  • Facebook
  • E-mail this home to a friend!
  • Tweet This Home
  • StumbleUpon
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • Technorati
If you are interested in seeing this home, learning more about the area, or need to sell your home first, please email me or call me at (217) 239-7125.

Listing Agency: KELLER WILLIAMS-TREC
$74,900: 1502 Delmont Court #4, Urbana