$144,900: 2605 Hathaway Drive, Champaign
Home Summary
See pictures of the home!
Virtual Tour
360° images of the home
Information about the area around the home (schools, stores, buslines, etc.)
Calculate Monthly Payments On This Home
Detailed information including room dimensions and more!
My Rating: 
Address: 2605 Hathaway Drive, Champaign, IL
Listing price: $144,900
Property Type: Ranch/Detached Single
Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 2 Full
Finished Sq. Footage: 1,277
Main Level Sq. Footage: 1,277
Garage: Attached
Year Built: 1980
Foundation: Crawlspace
Lot Size: 74 X 100 [?]

This move-in ready 1-story home is ready for you! The spacious entry with updated tile flooring opens to the living room with its built-in shelving and lovely corner fireplace. Enjoy a large eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Low-maintenance wood laminate flooring run throughout the remainder of the house, with bamboo in the hallway. The private master bathroom has been updated with a newer vanity, toilet, and light fixtures. The spacious hall bathroom also has an updated toilet, vanity cabinet with lots of storage. Updates include roof, dishwasher, and range hood (2011); and furnace, water heater, refrigerator, and stove (2010). Updated double-pane windows throughout the home also help with energy efficiency. Plus, all appliances, including the newer washer and dryer, are included! Outside, enjoy a lovely fenced yard with a neat play/dollhouse, plus a firepit in the patio area. This home is in a great location, near shopping, parks, and bus lines. Come visit today!
»  Vinyl Siding,Brick Exterior   »  2016 taxes: $3,204  
»  200+ Amp Service Electrical   »  Fireplace  
»  Wood Laminate Floors   »  1st Floor Bedroom  
»  1st Floor Laundry   »  1st Floor Full Bath  
»  Patio  
Tell Others About This Home:
  • Facebook
  • E-mail this home to a friend!
  • Tweet This Home
  • StumbleUpon
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • Technorati
If you are interested in seeing this home, learning more about the area, or need to sell your home first, please email me or call me at (217) 239-7125.

Listing Agency: KELLER WILLIAMS-TREC
$144,900: 2605 Hathaway Drive, Champaign