UNDER
CONTRACT

2301 Melrose Drive, Champaign Realtime Home Summary: Champaign/Urbana Area Realtor: Mariya Vandivort, Ron Fields, and the AroundCU Team
$109,900: 2301 Melrose Drive, Champaign
Home Summary
See pictures of the home!
Floorplan showing where all of the rooms are
360° images of the home
Information about the area around the home (schools, stores, buslines, etc.)
Calculate Monthly Payments On This Home
Detailed information including room dimensions and more!
My Rating: 
Address: 2301 Melrose Drive, Champaign, IL
Listing price: $109,900
Property Type: /Attached Single
Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 1 Full, 1 Half
Finished Sq. Footage: 1,134
Main Level Sq. Footage: 558
Upper Level Sq. Footage: 576
Year Built: 1979
Foundation: Crawlspace
Lot Size: CONDO [?]

The current owners have continuously maintained and improved this lovely townhouse over the past 13 years. A great open floor plan with large bedrooms, cathedral ceilings, plenty of closet space, a gorgeous fireplace, and full-size washer and dryer. Upgrades: Stove (both in 2017), retro-style fridge, dishwasher, water heater, roof, Anderson easy-release storm door (all 2015), easy-care vinyl privacy fence with gate, beautiful 2-inch faux wood blinds throughout, smooth-sliding windows in kitchen and master bedroom (all 2014), ceramic tile in kitchen, new hardwood flooring in living/dining room, Mohawk carpets (all 2012). Ideal location near bus line to campus (100 Yellow), new Harvest Market shopping area, adjacent to paths to scenic Mattis Park, and within an easy drive everywhere else in town! The low monthly fee includes all outside maintenance, tennis courts, pool, and more! You also get two dedicated parking spots by the front door.
»  Cedar Exterior   »  2017 taxes: $2,553  
»  100 Amp Service Electrical   »  Fireplace  
»  Dining Room   »  Vaulted/Cathedral Ceilings  
»  Hardwood Floors   »  1st Floor Laundry  
»  Laundry Hook-Up in Unit   »  Storage  
»  Deck   »  Tennis Court(s)  
»  Pool In-Ground  
Tell Others About This Home:
  • Facebook
  • E-mail this home to a friend!
  • Tweet This Home
  • StumbleUpon
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • Technorati
If you are interested in seeing this home, learning more about the area, or need to sell your home first, please email me or call me at (217) 239-7125.

Listing Agency: KELLER WILLIAMS-TREC
$109,900: 2301 Melrose Drive, Champaign