$325,000: 1912 South Kathryn Street, Urbana
Home Summary
See pictures of the home!
Information about the area around the home (schools, stores, buslines, etc.)
Calculate Monthly Payments On This Home
Detailed information including room dimensions and more!
My Rating: 
Address: 1912 South Kathryn Street, Urbana, IL
Listing price: $325,000
Property Type: /Detached Single
Bedrooms: 4
Bathrooms: 3 Full, 1 Half
Finished Sq. Footage: 3,002
Main Level Sq. Footage: 1,180
Upper Level Sq. Footage: 1,171
Basement Sq. Footage: 1,180
Garage: Attached
Year Built: 2018
Foundation: Concrete
Lot Size: 51.55X143.09X249.21X139.41 [?]

Customize your quality new construction home by Kennedy Builders! An open floor plan features hardwood floors in all common rooms. The beautiful kitchen awaits, with custom cabinetry, large island with granite top, and stainless appliances. The living room offers built-in shelving around the fireplace. The finished basement boasts a fifth bedroom and the third full bath. Your new home will be on the largest lot located at the end of a cul-de-sac. Most of the homes around it have already been built! The back of the lot faces South, so your dream home will have ample natural light throughout the day and plenty of room and sunlight for your garden. No backyard neighbors! Explore the Think Urbana Program, where eligible new construction homes can receive up to 55% off three years of property taxes, about $34,000 off a $250,000 home. From basements to solar panels, homeowners have used these savings to customize their perfect homes. Learn more at the ThinkUrbana website!
»  Vinyl Siding,Stone Exterior   »  2017 taxes: $1,376  
»  Basement: Partially Finished   »  200+ Amp Service Electrical  
»  Family Room   »  Fireplace  
»  Dining Room   »  Hardwood Floors  
»  2nd Floor Laundry   »  Patio  
»  Porch  
Tell Others About This Home:
  • Facebook
  • E-mail this home to a friend!
  • Tweet This Home
  • StumbleUpon
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • Technorati
If you are interested in seeing this home, learning more about the area, or need to sell your home first, please email me or call me at (217) 239-7125.
$325,000: 1912 South Kathryn Street, Urbana