$264,900: 605 West Main Street, Urbana
Home Summary
See pictures of the home!
Virtual Tour
360° images of the home
Information about the area around the home (schools, stores, buslines, etc.)
Calculate Monthly Payments On This Home
Detailed information including room dimensions and more!
My Rating: 
Address: 605 West Main Street, Urbana, IL
Listing price: $264,900
Property Type: Victorian/Detached Single
Bedrooms: 5
Bathrooms: 2 Full
Finished Sq. Footage: 2,479
Main Level Sq. Footage: 1,176
Upper Level Sq. Footage: 1,161
Basement Sq. Footage: 836
Garage: Detached
Year Built: 1890
Foundation: Brick
Lot Size: 99X139.75X33X22.75X66X162. [?]

This 1890-built Queen-Anne style Victorian beauty is awaiting its next owner! Enjoy large living and dining rooms with box-beam ceilings and beautiful stained-glass windows, which cast lovely rainbows with the morning light. The first-floor bedroom is conveniently close to the full bath. The spacious kitchen boasts a pantry AND a butler's pantry. Upstairs, enjoy four more bedrooms, one currently used as a dream remodeled office with built-ins. Ample storage space in the basement and walk-up attic (with tower!). Outside, relax on your wrap-around porch or unique 2nd-story balcony. The huge beautifully-landscaped yard includes a bonus "anti-squirrel fortress" with raised beds to keep your crops safe. Many updates: siding, gutters, roof, water heater, porch, painting, basement exercise room, exterior doors, trim, masonry, concrete walks, insulation, appliances, fixtures, blinds, solar-powered garage, and much more; move right in! Just a few blocks from campus, downtown Urbana, and parks.
»  Cedar Exterior   »  2016 taxes: $8,368  
»  Basement: Partially Finished   »  200+ Amp Service Electrical  
»  Dining Room   »  Hardwood Floors  
»  1st Floor Bedroom   »  1st Floor Full Bath  
»  Balcony   »  Porch  
Tell Others About This Home:
  • Facebook
  • E-mail this home to a friend!
  • Tweet This Home
  • StumbleUpon
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • Technorati
If you are interested in seeing this home, learning more about the area, or need to sell your home first, please email me or call me at (217) 239-7125.
$264,900: 605 West Main Street, Urbana