$247,900: 1201 West Church Street, Champaign
Home Summary
See pictures of the home!
Virtual Tour
Information about the area around the home (schools, stores, buslines, etc.)
Calculate Monthly Payments On This Home
Detailed information including room dimensions and more!
My Rating: 
Address: 1201 West Church Street, Champaign, IL
Listing price: $247,900
Property Type: /Detached Single
Bedrooms: 5
Bathrooms: 2 Full, 2 Half
Finished Sq. Footage: 3,480
Main Level Sq. Footage: 1,330
Upper Level Sq. Footage: 2,150
Basement Sq. Footage: 1,246
Garage: Detached
Year Built: 1889
Foundation: Brick
Lot Size: 62.3 X 143.75 [?]

Built in 1889, this beautifully renovated house welcomes you home with a large wrap-around porch and an over-sized three car garage! The yard has been professionally landscaped with easy-care perennials and custom-built privacy fence panels to match the scenery. The first floor has a separate living room, family room, and dining room. Enjoy cooking in the huge kitchen with an efficient induction cooktop and plenty of cabinet and counter space. Take the wide spiral staircase to the second floor, with a two-room master bedroom with its own half-bath en suite and two closets! The third floor has an additional bedroom, family room, a full kitchen and full bathroom, perfect for multi-generational living or Airbnb for additional income. Enjoy comfortable and quiet heating with a Weil-McLain high-efficiency water boiler, or with the wood-burning fireplace upstairs. This home is quietly nestled on a corner lot (driveway off of James St) between Davidson and Eisner Park. Come visit today!
»  Vinyl Siding Exterior   »  2017 taxes: $4,724  
»  Basement: Unfinished,Exterior Access   »  200+ Amp Service Electrical  
»  Family Room   »  Fireplace  
»  Dining Room   »  Porch  
»  Storage Shed  
Tell Others About This Home:
  • Facebook
  • E-mail this home to a friend!
  • Tweet This Home
  • StumbleUpon
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • Technorati
If you are interested in seeing this home, learning more about the area, or need to sell your home first, please email me or call me at (217) 239-7125.
$247,900: 1201 West Church Street, Champaign