$119,900: 603 North Mckinley Avenue, Champaign
Home Summary
See pictures of the home!
Virtual Tour
Information about the area around the home (schools, stores, buslines, etc.)
Calculate Monthly Payments On This Home
Detailed information including room dimensions and more!
My Rating: 
Address: 603 North Mckinley Avenue, Champaign, IL
Listing price: $119,900
Property Type: Bungalow/Detached Single
Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 1 Full, 1 Half
Finished Sq. Footage: 1,200
Main Level Sq. Footage: 600
Upper Level Sq. Footage: 600
Basement Sq. Footage: 600
Garage: Detached
Year Built: 1941
Foundation: Block
Lot Size: 51.5 X 107.5 [?]

Have you been hoping for a move-in ready home with lots of character? This sharp and cozy house is priced right and with character to spare! The gorgeous hardwood floors warmly carry you throughout the open floor plan that is perfect for a crowd or simply relaxing. The dining room boasts floor-to-ceiling built-in shelves which flank the large window. Plenty of cabinet and counter space in the kitchen, plus the open plan, enable easy entertaining. Upstairs, enjoy three large bedrooms and an updated bathroom. Do not miss the cute powder room tucked beneath the stairs! Outside, enjoy gorgeous curb appeal with an extensive and graceful stone patio complete with raspberries, blackberries, strawberries and more! Park inside the heated 2-car garage. Updates include the double-pane windows and furnace (2010), recessed lights in the living room, ceiling lights in all rooms, a neutral and warm color palette, great headroom in the basement, and all appliances stay, including the washer and dryer!
»  Cedar Exterior   »  2017 taxes: $2,782  
»  Basement: Unfinished   »  Dining Room  
»  Hardwood Floors   »  Patio  
»  Porch  
Tell Others About This Home:
  • Facebook
  • E-mail this home to a friend!
  • Tweet This Home
  • StumbleUpon
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • Technorati
If you are interested in seeing this home, learning more about the area, or need to sell your home first, please email me or call me at (217) 239-7125.
$119,900: 603 North Mckinley Avenue, Champaign