$159,900: 107 North Elm Street #108, Champaign
Home Summary
See pictures of the home!
Virtual Tour
Information about the area around the home (schools, stores, buslines, etc.)
Calculate Monthly Payments On This Home
Detailed information including room dimensions and more!
My Rating: 
Address: 107 North Elm Street #108, Champaign, IL
Listing price: $159,900
Property Type: /Attached Single
Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 2 Full
Finished Sq. Footage: 1,341
Main Level Sq. Footage: 1,341
Garage: Attached
Year Built: 1982
Foundation: Block
Lot Size: CONDO [?]

Would you like to be close to downtown, yet still have your quiet space? Enjoy the downtown activity on your terms in this spacious condo. Park Place condos overlook West Side Park and have a private interior courtyard for pleasant views year-round. Step into the large living room and enjoy the gas-log fireplace, flanked by built-in bookcases and media storage. Large sliding doors bring in ample natural light and access the over-sized patio which runs the length of the unit. Both bedrooms are spacious and have patio access! The L-shaped kitchen is larger than other units and all appliances stay. This unit is conveniently located on the main level and offers [rare] two interior garage parking spaces. Park Place is a secure building with superb amenities: gracious lobby, in-unit laundry, private storage closet, and two elevators. The monthly assessment covers on-site maintenance, landscaping, snow removal, exterior insurance, water, sewer, trash, recycling and cable TV. Come visit today!
»  Brick Exterior   »  2017 taxes: $3,293  
»  Basement: Slab   »  Circuit Breakers,100 Amp Service Electrical  
»  Fireplace   »  Dining Room  
»  Elevator   »  1st Floor Bedroom  
»  1st Floor Laundry   »  1st Floor Full Bath  
»  Laundry Hook-Up in Unit   »  Storage  
»  Patio  
Tell Others About This Home:
  • Facebook
  • E-mail this home to a friend!
  • Tweet This Home
  • StumbleUpon
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • Technorati
If you are interested in seeing this home, learning more about the area, or need to sell your home first, please email me or call me at (217) 239-7125.
$159,900: 107 North Elm Street #108, Champaign