$119,900: 803 East Sunnycrest Drive, Urbana
Home Summary
See pictures of the home!
Virtual Tour
Information about the area around the home (schools, stores, buslines, etc.)
Calculate Monthly Payments On This Home
Detailed information including room dimensions and more!
My Rating: 
Address: 803 East Sunnycrest Drive, Urbana, IL
Listing price: $119,900
Property Type: Tri-Level/Detached Single
Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 2 Full
Finished Sq. Footage: 1,592
Main Level Sq. Footage: 498
Upper Level Sq. Footage: 568
Lower Level Sq. Footage: 526
Garage: Attached
Year Built: 1961
Foundation: Crawlspace
Lot Size: 75 X 111 X 75 X 107 [?]

Are you still looking for that affordable house with enough space for everyone AND two full baths? This is it! Move right into this lovely home, with beautiful hardwood flooring throughout and ceramic tile in the kitchen and dining area. Updated lighting in the living room, new chandelier in the dining room, and ceilings lights in all bedrooms. All newer stainless steel appliances in the kitchen and the washer and dryer in the lower level stay with the home! The upper-level bathroom boasts a lovely tile surround. The lower level offers a huge family room with built-in shelving and an office, which could easily be a 4th bedroom! Double-pane windows for energy efficiency. Outside, enjoy a lovely yard with roses, hostas, mint, basil, and a cherry and magnolia trees! Extra storage in the low-maintenance garden shed, plus a privacy fence by S&K. This home is near plenty of bus lines, multiple parks, East Urbana shopping, and is ready for you. Do not miss this one!
»  Brick,Wood Siding Exterior   »  2017 taxes: $3,457  
»  100 Amp Service Electrical   »  Family Room  
»  Hardwood Floors   »  Patio  
»  Fire Pit  
Tell Others About This Home:
  • Facebook
  • E-mail this home to a friend!
  • Tweet This Home
  • StumbleUpon
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • Technorati
If you are interested in seeing this home, learning more about the area, or need to sell your home first, please email me or call me at (217) 239-7125.
$119,900: 803 East Sunnycrest Drive, Urbana