$409,900: 2105 Laurel Park Place, Champaign
Home Summary
See pictures of the home!
Virtual Tour
360° images of the home
Information about the area around the home (schools, stores, buslines, etc.)
Calculate Monthly Payments On This Home
Detailed information including room dimensions and more!
My Rating: 
Address: 2105 Laurel Park Place, Champaign, IL
Listing price: $409,900
Property Type: Traditional/Detached Single
Bedrooms: 4
Bathrooms: 3 Full, 1 Half
Finished Sq. Footage: 5,015
Main Level Sq. Footage: 2,880
Basement Sq. Footage: 2,880
Garage: Attached
Year Built: 1999
Foundation: Concrete
Lot Size: 240 X 385.89 X 240 X 385.3 [?]

A rare opportunity to own an amazing 1-story home on over 2 acres just outside of town! Take the circle drive to the front door, step into the spacious open foyer, and let the 10' and 12' tall ceilings and abundant natural light draw you in. Warm up by the gas fireplace, flanked by built-ins with media access. The kitchen shines with ample cabinets with pull-out shelves and Viking gas stove. Enjoy quality details with ICF construction, heated floors in the master bath, solid-core doors throughout, a roof rated for 160mph winds, insulated interior walls for a super-quiet house, insulation between the basement and main level, Cat 5 in every room, central vacuum, whole-house WiFi, geothermal heat, 6" concrete driveway, sprinkler system, and more! Do not miss the huge finished basement with daylight windows, home theater, exercise room, and plenty of storage space. Outside, enjoy a professionally landscaped mature yard with screened porch, pine tree line for privacy, and wildlife views!
»  Vinyl Siding,Brick Exterior   »  2017 taxes: $8,885  
»  Basement: Finished,Unfinished,Egress Window   »  200+ Amp Service Electrical  
»  Family Room   »  Fireplace  
»  Dining Room   »  Vaulted/Cathedral Ceilings  
»  Hardwood Floors   »  1st Floor Bedroom  
»  1st Floor Laundry   »  1st Floor Full Bath  
»  Walk-In Closet(s)   »  Patio  
»  Porch   »  Porch Screened  
Tell Others About This Home:
  • Facebook
  • E-mail this home to a friend!
  • Tweet This Home
  • StumbleUpon
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • Technorati
If you are interested in seeing this home, learning more about the area, or need to sell your home first, please email me or call me at (217) 239-7125.
$409,900: 2105 Laurel Park Place, Champaign