UNDER
CONTRACT

2601 Trafalgar Square, Champaign Realtime Home Summary: Champaign/Urbana Area Realtor: Mariya Vandivort, Ron Fields, and the AroundCU Team
$109,900: 2601 Trafalgar Square, Champaign
Home Summary
See pictures of the home!
Virtual Tour
Information about the area around the home (schools, stores, buslines, etc.)
Calculate Monthly Payments On This Home
Detailed information including room dimensions and more!
My Rating: 
Address: 2601 Trafalgar Square, Champaign, IL
Listing price: $109,900
Property Type: Ranch/Detached Single
Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 1 Full
Finished Sq. Footage: 960
Main Level Sq. Footage: 960
Garage: Attached
Year Built: 1976
Foundation: Crawlspace
Lot Size: 67 X 100 [?]

Have you been looking for a move-in ready house that is affordable AND has a huge fenced yard? You've found it here! The lovely foyer welcomes you with a nice space and large closet to take off your shoes and worries from the day. The spacious eat-in kitchen was just remodeled in 2019 with new cabinets, counters, and stainless steel appliances! Enjoy the contemporary color palette throughout the home. The bathroom has also been remodeled with new flooring, vanity, and faucet. Three bedrooms complete the inside. Head outside to the large patio overlooking the huge fenced yard! The maintenance-free vinyl exterior offers great curb appeal. Roof 2011, furnace/AC in 2008. The garage is conveniently off the kitchen and has plenty of room for your car PLUS workshop area. Just a few blocks to Sholem Aquatic Center and the Kirby/Duncan shopping area. Do not miss this one!
»  Vinyl Siding Exterior   »  2018 taxes: $2,520  
»  100 Amp Service Electrical   »  1st Floor Bedroom  
»  1st Floor Laundry   »  1st Floor Full Bath  
»  Patio  
Tell Others About This Home:
  • Facebook
  • E-mail this home to a friend!
  • Tweet This Home
  • StumbleUpon
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • Technorati
If you are interested in seeing this home, learning more about the area, or need to sell your home first, please email me or call me at (217) 239-7125.
$109,900: 2601 Trafalgar Square, Champaign