$279,900: 2602 Robeson Park Drive, Champaign
Home Summary
See pictures of the home!
Virtual Tour
360° images of the home
Information about the area around the home (schools, stores, buslines, etc.)
Calculate Monthly Payments On This Home
Detailed information including room dimensions and more!
My Rating: 
Address: 2602 Robeson Park Drive, Champaign, IL
Listing price: $279,900
Property Type: Traditional/Detached Single
Bedrooms: 4
Bathrooms: 2 Full, 1 Half
Finished Sq. Footage: 3,230
Main Level Sq. Footage: 2,164
Upper Level Sq. Footage: 1,066
Garage: Attached
Year Built: 1992
Foundation: Crawlspace
Lot Size: 80 X 120 [?]

This large and open home in popular Robeson Meadows is what you have been searching for! The main level showcases extra-tall ceilings in the living/flex room, formal dining room, and family room. Plenty of space to entertain or supervise homework in the bonus sitting area off the kitchen. Relax on the deck as you enjoy the Koi pond and your private fenced backyard with mature landscaping. The dual-sided fireplace is a great centerpiece to the home. Stainless steel appliances and tons of cabinets in the kitchen! The spacious master suite is near the kitchen and laundry room and boasts a trey ceiling and private patio access. The master bathroom has natural light from the skylight and vaulted ceiling, a jetted tub plus separate shower, a private toilet area, and access to the walk-in closet. Upstairs are three spacious bedrooms (one with a walk-in closet) PLUS a versatile office/bonus room. Enjoy the 3-car attached garage. Furnace 2012. View the panoramas and come visit today!
»  Vinyl Siding,Brick Exterior   »  2018 taxes: $9,709  
»  200+ Amp Service Electrical   »  Family Room  
»  Fireplace   »  Dining Room  
»  Skylight(s)   »  Hardwood Floors  
»  1st Floor Bedroom   »  1st Floor Laundry  
»  1st Floor Full Bath   »  Deck  
»  Patio   »  Porch  
Tell Others About This Home:
  • Facebook
  • E-mail this home to a friend!
  • Tweet This Home
  • StumbleUpon
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • Technorati
If you are interested in seeing this home, learning more about the area, or need to sell your home first, please email me or call me at (217) 239-7125.
$279,900: 2602 Robeson Park Drive, Champaign