$117,900: 3404 Stoneway Court, Champaign
Home Summary
See pictures of the home!
Floorplan showing where all of the rooms are
Information about the area around the home (schools, stores, buslines, etc.)
Calculate Monthly Payments On This Home
Detailed information including room dimensions and more!
My Rating: 
Address: 3404 Stoneway Court, Champaign, IL
Listing price: $117,900
Property Type: /Attached Single
Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 2 Full, 1 Half
Finished Sq. Footage: 1,491
Main Level Sq. Footage: 661
Upper Level Sq. Footage: 830
Basement Sq. Footage: 661
Garage: Attached
Year Built: 2006
Foundation: Concrete
Lot Size: 20 X 110 [?]

Two master suites and a basement for less than $120k! This home has a wonderfully open floor plan, perfect for daily living or entertaining downstairs and sleeping like royalty upstairs. The kitchen offers great cabinet space and a large island provides ample counter space and extra seating. From the bright and sunny foyer to the private yard, this home is move-in ready. Upstairs, one master suite offers 2 walk-in closets, a great view, and a large bathroom with double sinks and ample drawers for storage. The other suite has a large walk-in closet, great natural light, and an adjacent bath (also accessible from the hallway). Convenient upstairs laundry! Neat technological touches like a Ring video doorbell and a Nest smart thermostat help to keep things in check when out of town. Finally, the full basement can be amazing storage or a future bedroom or home theater. There is a rough-in for a future bathroom, too. View the floor plan and come visit today!
»  Vinyl Siding Exterior   »  2018 taxes: $2,731  
»  Basement: Unfinished   »  200+ Amp Service Electrical  
»  Dining Room   »  2nd Floor Laundry  
»  Laundry Hook-Up in Unit   »  Walk-In Closet(s)  
»  Patio  
Tell Others About This Home:
  • Facebook
  • E-mail this home to a friend!
  • Tweet This Home
  • StumbleUpon
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • Technorati
If you are interested in seeing this home, learning more about the area, or need to sell your home first, please email me or call me at (217) 239-7125.
$117,900: 3404 Stoneway Court, Champaign