UNDER
CONTRACT

301 North Neil Street #708, Champaign Realtime Home Summary: Champaign/Urbana Area Realtor: Mariya Vandivort, Ron Fields, and the AroundCU Team
$369,900: 301 North Neil Street #708, Champaign
Home Summary
See pictures of the home!
Virtual Tour
360° images of the home
Information about the area around the home (schools, stores, buslines, etc.)
Calculate Monthly Payments On This Home
Detailed information including room dimensions and more!
My Rating: 
Address: 301 North Neil Street #708, Champaign, IL
Listing price: $369,900
Property Type: /Attached Single
Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 2 Full
Finished Sq. Footage: 1,776
Main Level Sq. Footage: 1,776
Year Built: 2009
Lot Size: CONDO [?]

Experience premier downtown living at M2: An ideal union of location and luxurious amenities inside and beyond your doorstep. This 7th-floor condo welcomes you with an open floor plan and expansive ever-changing views of the city and the University of Illinois campus. Enjoy 9-foot ceilings, clean lines, and tall windows to maximize natural light and views. Updated hardwood floors and light fixtures lend a pristine and balanced finish to the granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and custom tile backsplash. Plenty of cabinets appease the chef and a built-in wine fridge is here for the entertainer. The large closets offer upgraded built-in organizers. Enjoy an enviable master suite with a huge curb-less shower with a second rainshower fixture. Outside, enjoy a thriving city with eateries, shopping, theatres, an award-winning library, and cultural events. The beautiful modern decor and furnishings are also available for sale; just bring your suitcase!
»  Brick Exterior   »  2017 taxes: $9,149  
»  Basement: None   »  200+ Amp Service Electrical  
»  Fireplace   »  Dining Room  
»  Bar-Dry   »  Elevator  
»  Hardwood Floors   »  Laundry Hook-Up in Unit  
»  Balcony  
Tell Others About This Home:
  • Facebook
  • E-mail this home to a friend!
  • Tweet This Home
  • StumbleUpon
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • Technorati
If you are interested in seeing this home, learning more about the area, or need to sell your home first, please email me or call me at (217) 239-7125.
$369,900: 301 North Neil Street #708, Champaign