$164,900: 2701 Fieldcrest DR, Urbana
Home Summary
See pictures of the home!
Floorplan showing where all of the rooms are
360° images of the home
Information about the area around the home (schools, stores, buslines, etc.)
Calculate Monthly Payments On This Home
Detailed information including room dimensions and more!
My Rating: 
Address: 2701 Fieldcrest Drive, Urbana, IL
Listing price: $164,900
Property Type: Ranch/Detached Single
Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 2 Full
Finished Sq. Footage: 1,598
Main Level Sq. Footage: 1,598
Garage: Attached
Year Built: 2006
Foundation: Crawlspace
Lot Size: 72 X 140 [?]
[New Listing!]

Move right in to this beautiful home in popular Somerset subdivision! There are vaulted ceilings in almost every room, with a split-bedroom design to give more privacy to the master suite. The great room has a lovely corner fireplace and opens to the spacious eat-in kitchen with center island. The bonus sunroom overlooks the huge deck and landscaped yard, with no backyard neighbors! The master suite has a huge walk-in closet, sliding doors to the deck, and the private bathroom boasts tile flooring, double sinks, and a large shower. The separate laundry room is conveniently located near the master bedroom. The garage has handy drop-down stairs to some floored attic space for additional storage. The insulated ductwork boosts energy efficiency. Outside, enjoy fruit bushes, fruit trees and easy-care perennials; rows of arborvitae along the back will provide a gorgeous natural fence. All appliances stay, and Hunter Douglas blinds put the finishing touch on this great home. Come visit today!
»  Vinyl Siding Exterior   »  2016 taxes: $4,337  
»  200+ Amp Service Electrical   »  Fireplace  
»  Dining Room   »  Vaulted/Cathedral Ceilings  
»  Wood Laminate Floors   »  1st Floor Bedroom  
»  1st Floor Laundry   »  1st Floor Full Bath  
»  Deck   »  Porch  
Tell Others About This Home:
  • Facebook
  • E-mail this home to a friend!
  • Tweet This Home
  • StumbleUpon
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • Technorati
If you are interested in seeing this home, learning more about the area, or need to sell your home first, please email me or call me at (217) 239-7125.
$164,900: 2701 Fieldcrest DR, Urbana