$59,900: 1004 East Harding Drive #106, Urbana
Home Summary
See pictures of the home!
Floorplan showing where all of the rooms are
360° images of the home
Information about the area around the home (schools, stores, buslines, etc.)
Calculate Monthly Payments On This Home
Detailed information including room dimensions and more!
My Rating: 
Address: 1004 East Harding Drive #106, Urbana, IL
Listing price: $59,900
Property Type: /Attached Single
Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 2 Full
Finished Sq. Footage: 1,090
Main Level Sq. Footage: 1,090
Garage: Attached
Year Built: 1969
Foundation: Concrete
Lot Size: 0 [?]

This is a rare opportunity to own a spacious condo with two full bathrooms, secured underground parking, TWO balconies, and is ready today, at this price! The kitchen of this convenient first-floor end unit has had cabinet and appliance updates. The living room is huge and has plenty of room for entertaining both indoors and on the balcony. Enjoy al fresco dining on the second balcony, just off of the dining area. The spacious master bedroom has a large closet and private bathroom, complete with an updated vanity cabinet and toilet. See the photo of the pretty white tile beneath the master bathroom carpet. Bonus: The furnace and air conditioner were replaced in 2017! The building is also lovingly maintained and tastefully decorated. Take the elevator (yes, an elevator!) down to the lower level for complimentary use of the washers and dryers and secured parking area. The condo is also conveniently located near restaurants, shopping, and bus lines. Come visit today!
»  Brick Exterior   »  2016 taxes: $1,674  
»  Basement: Slab   »  100 Amp Service Electrical  
»  Dining Room   »  Wood Laminate Floors  
»  1st Floor Bedroom   »  1st Floor Full Bath  
»  Balcony   »  End Unit  
Tell Others About This Home:
  • Facebook
  • E-mail this home to a friend!
  • Tweet This Home
  • StumbleUpon
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • Technorati
If you are interested in seeing this home, learning more about the area, or need to sell your home first, please email me or call me at (217) 239-7125.

Listing Agency: KELLER WILLIAMS-TREC
$59,900: 1004 East Harding Drive #106, Urbana