$279,900: 609 Park Lane Drive, Champaign
Home Summary
See pictures of the home!
Virtual Tour
360° images of the home
Information about the area around the home (schools, stores, buslines, etc.)
Calculate Monthly Payments On This Home
Detailed information including room dimensions and more!
My Rating: 
Address: 609 Park Lane Drive, Champaign, IL
Listing price: $279,900
Property Type: Traditional/Detached Single
Bedrooms: 4
Bathrooms: 2 Full, 1 Half
Finished Sq. Footage: 3,322
Main Level Sq. Footage: 1,919
Upper Level Sq. Footage: 1,403
Garage: Attached
Year Built: 1969
Foundation: Crawlspace
Lot Size: 90 X 110 [?]

Move right in this beautiful home in the desirable Windsor Park neighborhood! The main floor boasts an eat-in kitchen which opens to a spacious family room complete with a gas-log fireplace and two built-in bookshelves. Sliding glass doors open to the large fenced-in backyard with organic raised beds and views/access to the neighborhood commons; no backyard neighbors! Step out onto the large patio and enjoy the bonus climate-controlled studio/weight room. The home features hardwood floors throughout (no carpet!) and a spacious master suite, complete with a walk-in and a 2nd closet. With a wide hallway upstairs with a bonus walk-in hall closet, there's room for everyone. Updates: 95% efficient furnace and thermostat 2018, light fixtures, windows, toilets 2017, counters in hall bath, enlarged windows in master bedroom 2018, cordless blinds, kitchen faucet/fridge/dishwasher 2018, disposal 2017, water purifier 2016, vapor barrier/crawl insulation 2016. Low county taxes; do not miss it!
»  Steel Siding,Brick Exterior   »  2017 taxes: $6,107  
»  200+ Amp Service Electrical   »  Family Room  
»  Fireplace   »  Dining Room  
»  Hardwood Floors   »  1st Floor Laundry  
»  Walk-In Closet(s)   »  Patio  
»  Stamped Concrete Patio  
Tell Others About This Home:
  • Facebook
  • E-mail this home to a friend!
  • Tweet This Home
  • StumbleUpon
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • Technorati
If you are interested in seeing this home, learning more about the area, or need to sell your home first, please email me or call me at (217) 239-7125.
$279,900: 609 Park Lane Drive, Champaign